For our head office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for a dedicated employee as a new member of the Pointly Family.
Do you enjoy developing creative solutions to challenging problems? You want to work independently? You want to develop the perfect frontend? If you can answer these questions with “yes”, then you are a good fit for us.
You will be part of our team for the development of cloud platforms and support us in the design and development of our products and solutions. Your tasks will include the development and optimization of browser-based viewer solutions for the visualization of 3D datasets.
The focus of your work will be on our platform ‘Pointly’ for the classification of 3D point clouds as well as the related services and projects. Pointly is constantly being developed further, which gives you a lot of responsibility and freedom to contribute your own ideas and work in a dynamic, ambitious team.
- University degree in computer science or a similar field, ideally with a focus on data science, cloud technologies or big data
- A good eye for design and UX
You’re experienced in:
- Work with Java Script, HTML, CSS and TypeScript
- Development of efficient React applications
- High-performance, browser-based visualization of large 3D data sets with Three.js
- Code optimization and asset delivery (lazy loading, caching, etc.)
- Collaboration with UX/UI designers in tools like InVision, Sketch
- Code Versioning with git and Azure CI/CD Pipelines
- Creation of modular and reusable UI libraries
You also have experience in:
- unit testing
- Web application development in Microsoft Azure
- Implementation of applications from wireframes and designs
- Development of rapid prototypes and implementation of feedback
- You are familiar with agile process frameworks (SCRUM) and ideally have experience in using Azure DevOps Services as a project management tool
- Very good knowledge of English (C1) and good knowledge of German (B1)
- Independent work
- A lot of desire to crack hard nuts
Data Science at its best
- A location directly in Berlin Mitte
- Your workplace is “corona-safe”
- An open-ended employment contract
- Attractive basic salary – and surprising bonus payments
- Free public transport, company bicycle, company scooter or more
- gym around the corner
- Exclusive shopping discounts from selected partners
- Drinks, snacks, fruit, etc. for free all around the clock… and every now and then the CEO cooks lunch for everyone himself.
- Diverse development opportunities in our group of companies
- Real start-up challenges
- The chance to prove yourself