For our headquarters in the heart of Berlin, we are looking for a dedicated employee to join the Pointly Family. Do you enjoy developing creative solutions to challenging problems? Do you want to work independently? Do you want to develop a perfectly scalable platform? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, then you’re a good fit for us.
The focus of your work will be on our platform ‘Pointly’ for the classification of 3D point clouds as well as the related services and projects. Pointly is constantly being developed further, which gives you a lot of responsibility and freedom to contribute your own ideas and work in a dynamic, ambitious team.
- University degree in computer science or similar field
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Solid knowledge of C#
- Extensive experience with cloud-based app development in .NET Core 3.1 and newer
- Experience in Web API
- Hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Azure ecosystem: Azure Function, Service Bus, Blob Storage, Storage Queue, Active Directory B2C, ADOS (Azure DevOps), CosmosDB, SignalR.
- Experience in the development of microservice-based distributed systems
- Prior knowledge of MediatR and implementation of CQRS with this library.
- Good programming practice:
o Writing well-structured, reusable, documented code
o Versioning with git
o Conscientious unit testing
- You are familiar with agile process frameworks (SCRUM) and ideally have experience using Azure DevOps Services as a project management tool
- Very good knowledge of English (C1) and good knowledge of German (B1)
- Independent work
- A lot of desire to crack hard nuts
- Plus points are awarded for
o Experience in the processing of geodata
Data Science at its best
- A location directly in Berlin Mitte
- Your workplace is “corona-safe
- A permanent employment contract
- Attractive base salary – and surprising bonus payments
- Free public transport, company bicycle, company scooter or more
- Gym around the corner
- Exclusive shopping discounts from selected partners
- Drinks, snacks, fruit, etc. for free all around the clock… and every now and then the CEO cooks lunch for everyone himself.
- Diverse development opportunities in our group of companies
- Real Start-Up Challenges
- The chance to prove yourself