You become a part of our team for cloud platform development and help to shape the products and solutions we create. You work mainly on our Microsoft Azure environment and the integration of diverse state-of-the-art technologies.
The focus of your work will be on our innovative 3D point cloud classification platform called Pointly along with related services and projects. Pointly is an expanding platform which gives you a lot of responsibility as well as space to contribute and bring in new ideas while working in a dynamic and ambitious team.
- University degree in computer science or a similar specialization, ideally with a focus on data engineering, cloud technologies or big data
You are very experienced in:
- Resource deployment, management, monitoring
- AD B2C access management
- Designing cloud architectures for safety & stability
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Cluster deployment, management, monitoring, auto-scaling
- Especially in combination with managing Azure resources
- API Management
- DNS service
You have experience with:
- Configuration management tools and scripting with bash
- Managing both Linux and Windows servers
- Backup, fail-over and disaster recovery strategies
- Designing global highly-available services
- Monitoring & logging with prometheus & loki & Azure AppInsights
- You are an achiever and passionate about your work as you act pro-active in tackling problems
- Familiarity with agile processes (SCRUM) and ideally experience in using Azure DevOps Services as a project management tool
- Keen to share knowledge with others and to keep learning
- Good command of English
- Work for a dynamic company in the heart of Berlin that provides you with a wide range of work-related possibilities due to flat hierarchies.
- Interesting work with an international team and environment.
- Exciting work in a company that will challenge and support you.
- Active contribution to the long-term visions of our products.